Student Tech Services will be training new staff for the 17/18 school year the week of August 7th. Because all of our staff are in training, our helpdesk and office hours will be closed for the week, but you can still get help by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
Drop-in tech support for grads and undergrads is now available at the following locations (specific days/times):
- College of Environmental Design (outside of 484 Wurster Hall)
- Educational Opportunity Program (119 César Chávez Center)
- Moffitt Library (4th floor)
- Residence Hall Units 1-3, Foothill, Stern & Clark Kerr
- Transfer Student Center & Student Parent Center (100 César Chávez Center)
- University Village