Happy Thinksgiving! Due to the holiday, Student Tech Services walk-in helpdesk locations and phoneline will be closed Wednesday, November 22 through Friday November 24th. See our Get Tech Support page for more info on our walk-in support hours. Our phone line will go back to normal hours on Monday the 28th.
Additional tech support locations for spring 2019!
Background image: View of campus photo
Drop-in tech support for grads and undergrads is now available at the following locations (specific days/times):
- College of Environmental Design (outside of 484 Wurster Hall)
- Educational Opportunity Program (119 César Chávez Center)
- Moffitt Library (4th floor)
- Native American Student Development (242 César Chávez Center)
- Residence Hall Units 1-3, Foothill, Stern & Clark Kerr
- Transfer Student Center & Student Parent Center (100 César Chávez Center)
- University Village