Student Tech Services (STS) provides free tech support to all graduate, professional and undergraduate students at UC Berkeley, paid for in part by your Student Tech Fee each semester.
We can assist with:
- Resolving WiFi problems and getting online
- Installing and optimizing free campus software (incl. Adobe, Matlab, Microsoft, and Zoom)
- Troubleshooting device issues, e.g. blue screens, slow performance, data recovery, etc.
- Setting up CalNet 2-Step, removing malware, and ensuring security
- Locating campus resources for printing, laptop lending, creative labs, and much more
Note: Visiting scholars and post-docs should contact IT Client Services for tech support, as should student employees who have needs around their UC-managed work device.
Mon 5/24 - Sat 8/14