Student Technology Equity Program (STEP)
The Student Technology Equity Program provides long-term loans of Lenovo ThinkPad laptops and other technology hardware to undergraduate, graduate and professional students. Eligibility is determined based on financial need, previous support received, and instructional role (e.g. GSI).
iClicker Lending Program
Student Technology Services provides one-semester loans of physical iClickers on a first-come, first-served basis. Separate inventories are set aside for EOP-verified students, as well as for the general student population. To apply, complete this application. To return your iClicker, schedule an appointment.
- About the iClicker lending program: contact email@example.com or schedule a Zoom appointment
- About your iClicker not working properly: contact the Student Helpdesk in-person, by phone or via email
Other helpful resources about student response systems:
- Students Getting Started with Poll Everywhere
- Students Getting Started with iClicker Cloud
- Poll Everywhere Student Knowledge Base
- iClicker Student Knowledge Base
Library Technology Lending Program
The Library lending program is available to registered UC Berkeley students including:
- Short-term loans of Dell Latitude, Lenovo ThinkPads and MacBook Airs from 4 hours to 14 days
- Short-term loans of accessories, such as adapters, chargers, headphones, projectors and more
Semester Chromebook Loans for Foundations in Data Science Students
Students enrolled in Foundations of Data Science (CS / Info / Statistics C8) or connector courses at Berkeley can now borrow laptop computers from the Library for the entire semester. Visit Berkeley Data Science for more information.