Student Technology Equity Program (STEP)
The Student Technology Equity Program provides long-term loans of technology hardware to undergraduate, graduate and professional students. Eligibility is determined based on financial need and instructional role (e.g. GSI/UGSI).
For additional questions, email email@example.com.
iClicker Lending Program
Student Technology Services provides one-semester loans of physical iClickers on a first-come, first-served basis. Separate inventories are set aside for EOP-verified students, as well as for the general student population. To apply, complete this application.
- About the iClicker lending program: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a Zoom appointment
- About your iClicker not working properly: contact the Student Helpdesk in-person, by phone or via email
Other helpful resources about student response systems:
- Students Getting Started with Poll Everywhere
- Students Getting Started with iClicker Cloud
- Poll Everywhere Student Knowledge Base
- iClicker Student Knowledge Base
Library Technology Lending Program
The Library lending program is available to registered UC Berkeley students including:
- Short-term loans of Dell Latitude, Lenovo ThinkPads and MacBook Airs from 4 hours to 14 days
- Short-term loans of accessories, such as adapters, chargers, headphones, projectors and more
Semester Chromebook Loans for Foundations in Data Science Students
Students enrolled in Foundations of Data Science (CS / Info / Statistics C8) or connector courses at Berkeley can now borrow laptop computers from the Library for the entire semester. Visit Berkeley Data Science for more information.