While classes continue to be fully remote:
- Academic Centers in most residence halls, which have mobile print stations, are scheduled to re-open on Tuesday, September 8 for students living in that residential unit.
- The Moffitt Library Copy Center is currently open on a by-request basis only:
- Email the document(s) you wish to print to email@example.com
- Await a confirmation email a) noting that the file has been received and b) setting a pick-up time
- Payment accepted is Cal1Card or cash
- Allow 1-2 business day turn-around due to limited staffing hours on-site; same day printing and pickup is not guaranteed
- *Pricing at the Moffitt Library Copy Center may differ from prices listed below. For pricing information at the Moffitt Library Copy Center, please directly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other campus print locations remain closed at this time.
When in-person classes resume and more campus buildings re-open:
- UC Berkeley students have access to many printing locations throughout campus and in the residence halls.
- Check out printing locations, printing costs, and learn how to print from your own personal devices on the map below.
|Format||B&W Printing||Color Printing|
|8 1/2 x 11 single-sided||8 cents||60 cents|
|8 /12 x 11 double-sided||11 cents||$1.20|
|8 1/2 x 14 single-sided||8 cents||60 cents|
|8 1/2 x 14 double-sided||11 cents||$1.20|
|11 x 17 single-sided||20 cents||90 cents|
|11 x 17 double-sided||40 cents||$1.80|