The Student Technology Fund has granted funding for a diversity of technology projects ranging from supporting the acquisition of a 3D printer for DeCals and club use to covering costs to host a workshop for students to gather and create video games that explore critical issues for the LGBT community.
Submit a proposal to the Student Technology Fund to receive funding for:
- Applications and Software Development
- Commercial Software Licensing
- Hardware and Technology Equipment
- Investigative and Planning Projects
- Technology Events
- Training, Support, and Access to Technology Programs
Individual students applying for funding must obtain a fiscal sponsor to administer awarded funds, such as a registered student group, academic department, or other campus functional unit.