Zoom Pro Licenses are now available for all registered undergraduate, graduate and professional school students at no additional cost to you.
If you have not yet accessed Zoom:
- Go to berkeley.zoom.us and sign in with your CalNet ID to access your Zoom Pro license including unlimited meeting minutes and 300 person meeting capacity.
If you already have a basic Zoom account but want to access your Pro account:
- Go to berkeley.zoom.us and sign in with your CalNet ID to verify your Pro account has been activated. Under your profile, if the user type listed is “Licensed,” your Pro account has been activated.
If you wish to access your Pro account through the Zoom app:
- Go to the Zoom app and click the “sign-in” option
- On the right side, click “sign in with SSO”
- For company domain, enter “Berkeley”
- At this point, the app will either re-launch on its own or may open a webpage with a prompt to re-launch
- You should now see that the app has logged into your Berkeley account and should list your user type as “licensed”
If you are a Concurrent Enrollment student:
Free Zoom Pro accounts are not provided. However, you can still acquire a Zoom Basic account and can still login to any Zoom meeting using your CalNet credentials.
- You are also eligible to use Hangouts Meet for your video conferencing needs, as you have a berkeley.edu G Suite account.