Starting in the spring 2019 semester, Student Technology Services will now be offering drop-in technical support at locations all over campus! Bring your device and any issues you may be experiencing to these locations. You can find the locations, dates, and times below.
- College of Environmental Design (outside 484 Wurster)
- Educational Opportunity Program (119 César Chávez Center)
- Moffitt Library (4th floor)
- Residence Hall Units 1-3, Foothill, Stern & Clark Kerr
- Transfer Student Center & Student Parent Center (100 César Chávez Center)
- University Village
More information about tech support here!